The ISPA is governed by an international Board of Directors consisting of elected officers (President, President-Elect, Immediate Past-President, Secretary and Treasurer). Candidates for officers will be nominated by the ISPA Board of Directors and elected by the society members.
ISPA also has a part-time paid position of an Executive Secretary who provides administrative management and support to the society activities. Isabelle Rund of PAQ Interactive, is the current Executive Secretary. In addition to the above elected officers the Society will elect division chair and a chair-elect for the various divisions as needed. Program sub-committees may be appointed as needed by the division chairs or the Board.
In addition, the Society can have up to two Country Representatives from each country represented in the society. Country Representatives champion the mission and purpose of ISPA in their respective countries.
ISPA Board Elections
Solicitation of Board Nominations (Open March 1 – June 1 of election year)
- President Elect – (Two year appointment) to serve from July 2022 to July 2024, and then move to President for July 2024 to July 2026 and then to Past-President in 2026
- Secretary – (Two year appointment) to serve from July 2022 to July 2024
- The nominator must be a current member of ISPA.
- The nominee must be a current member of ISPA.
- Contact the nominee and verify that they are interested/available to serve as an officer.
- Submit a short CV (2-pages) with a high resolution picture of nominee.
- Provide contact information for the nominee and the nominator.
- Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections will be held electronically.