ISPA Membership Benefits
ISPA Membership Categories:
- Individual membership
- Student membership
Membership Benefits, every individual member and student member receives:
- Access to membership directory and opportunity to network with Precision Agriculture professionals from around the world.
- Membership account provide limited electronic space to post your resume, pictures, etc., for greater networking and professional opportunities.
- Access to electronic copy of society’s journal “Precision Agriculture”.
- Opportunities to publish research and review articles in the society’s journal
- Opportunities to present oral and poster papers at the society sponsored events such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, Asian Conference on Precision Agriculture, African Conference on Precision Agriculture and European Conference on Precision Agriculture, etc.
- Discount on registration fee to the conferences sponsored by ISPA society.
- Monthly newsletter that will provide information from around the world related to Precision Agriculture research activities and industry updates.
- Opportunities to nominate and be nominated by other members for the ISPA sponsored awards and recognition at the society events.
Note: ISPA is a young society. It is expanding across countries and developing with time. If there are additional benefits that you would like to see included among the list of benefits, please send an email to President@ispag.org.
Developing Countries Membership Rates
ISPA has adopted a stepped membership fee structure. We now offer reduced fees to those living and working in low and lower-middle income countries. We use the World Bank classification of countries for our reference. Those living and working in low-income or lower-middle income economies are granted the reduced membership fees of 50% off regular membership rate.
To receive the Developing Countries Membership rate, you must have residency in, must be currently living in, and be a citizen of the qualifying country. Specifically, the mailing address on the application must be in the qualifying country.