COVID-19 UpdatePlease note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. ISPA and ICPA will follow the Minnesota health and safety guidelines, as well as local laws and restrictions.
15th ICPA CALL FOR PAPERS
Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precision agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practitioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct international conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis, June 26-29, 2022!
15th ICPA Program Topics
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning
- Decision Support Systems
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture
- Factors Driving Adoption
- Farm Animals Health and Welfare Monitoring
- Geospatial Data
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- ISPA Community: Economics
- ISPA Community: Latin America
- ISPA Community: Nitrogen
- ISPA Community: OFEC
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Precision Crop Protection
- Precision Dairy and Livestock Management
- Precision Horticulture
- Profitability and Success Stories in Precision Agriculture
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Site-Specific Pasture Management
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Temporal Aspects of PA
- Wireless Sensor Networks