Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precision agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practitioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct international conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis, June 26-29, 2022!