Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precison agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practicioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct internation conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
Next year's conference will be held at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you are interested in attending this conference, please pre-register during the upcoming registration period starting in September. We look forward to seeing you there!
Call for Papers
Online abstract submission for the 15th ICPA is open at https://www.ispag.org/abstracts.
We invite you to submit an abstract for the various conference topics. Abstracts will be reviewed for suitability based on scientific content and clarity. Abstracts meeting these criteria will be accepted for presentation as either oral or poster presentations at the conference. Abstract length must be in the range 300-500 words with no figures, references or tables. Authors of accepted abstracts will be entitled to present their research at the Conference after payment of registration fees. They will also be entitled to submit full papers (more details later) for the Conference Proceedings in February of 2020. Conference Proceedings will be published on the website and will be available after the conference.
The abstract submission process requires a secured account on the ISPA website. If you have submitted an abstract in the past it is likely your account is still available. Use your email as your username. If you forgot your password, click the forgot my passord link on the login page and an email will be sent to you to reset your password. If you do not have an account, establishing an account is free and easy. Please complete the online form at the following website https://www.ispag.org/abstracts. The email address you use will become your account login. All correspondence will be sent to this email, so please verify that it is entered correctly and that your email system will allow mail from the ispag.org domain. Check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your account information.
Shortly after you click Submit to create an account, the online-system will send you an email with a weblink. Clicking that link will activate your account. Once your account is activated you will be able to submit your abstract.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 30 NOV 2020. Questions pertaining to abstract submissions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates and Details
|First Call For Abstracts||01 JUL 2019|
|Call For Topic Chairs||01 AUG 2019|
|Online Registration Begins||01 SEP 2019|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||30 NOV 2019|
|Call For Award Nominations||01 JAN 2020|
|Call For Board Nominations||01 JAN 2020|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||01 FEB 2020|
|Call For Session Chairs||01 APR 2020|
|Deadline for Papers||01 MAY 2020|
|Deadline for Award Nominations||01 MAY 2020|
|Deadline for Board Nominations||01 MAY 2020|
|Deadline for Early Registration Discount||01 JUN 2020|
|Deadline for Authors to Register||01 JUN 2020|
|Deadline for Voting for Board Members||22 JUN 2020|
|15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture||28 JUN 2020|
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Big Data, Data Mining and Deep Learning/li>
- Decision Support Systems
- Drainage Optimization and Variable Rate Irrigation
- Education and Outreach in Precision Agriculture
- Factors Driving Adoption
- Farm Animals Health and Welfare Monitoring
- Geospatial Data
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- ISPA Community: Economics
- ISPA Community: Latin America
- ISPA Community: Nitrogen
- ISPA Community: OFEC
- Land Improvement and Conservation Practices
- On Farm Experimentation with Site-Specific Technologies
- Precision Agriculture and Global Food Security
- Precision Crop Protection
- Precision Dairy and Livestock Management
- Precision Horticulture
- Profitability and Success Stories in Precision Agriculture
- Proximal and Remote Sensing of Soil and Crop (including Phenotyping)
- Robotics, Guidance and Automation
- Site-Specific Nutrient, Lime and Seed Management
- Site-Specific Pasture Management
- Small Holders and Precision Agriculture
- Smart Weather for Precision Agriculture
- Temporal Aspects of PA
- Wireless Sensor Networks