Next Virtual ICPA Webinar - November 5
Upcoming Schedule for the Virtual ICPA Fall Webinar Series
Precision agriculture will only achieve widespread adoption if farmers and agribusiness can use it profitably. This webinar includes presentations on the regulation of agricultural robotics, adoption of smart phone apps in German agriculture, and the impact of seed technology on farm equipment manufacturers.
- Climate Change Adaption and Mitigation for Food Security in Sub-Sharan Africa: Making a Case for Precision Agriculture Technologies Development - Martin Bosompem
- US Ag Dealers Continue Commercialization of Precision Agriculture - Bruce Erickson
- Policy and Regulatory Issues Related to Crop Robotics - J. Lowenberg-DeBoer
- Economics Community Business Meeting
Virtual ICPA 2020
Welcome to the International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
The 15th International Conference on Precision Agriculture will highlight significant research and its applications in precision agriculture and showcase emerging technologies and information management for agriculture. It will offer oral and poster presentations and exhibits, as well as a discussions and exchange of information in various aspects of precison agriculture. Sessions will offer information on key topics for scientists, crop consultants, advisors, extension personnel, agronomists, producers, and other practicioners.
The purpose of ISPA is to
- Organize and conduct internation conferences related to precision agriculture, such as International Conference on Precision Agriculture, European Conference on Precision Agriculture, and other related conferences.
- Develop and maintain a web-portal to communicate the latest developments in Precision Agriculture.
- Maintain a member listserv to communicate among society members.
- Publish a regular ISPA e-newsletter for members and other subscribers.
- Provide members an opportunity for publication of original scientific research in the society sponsored, peer-reviewed journal (International Journal of Precision Agriculture).
We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis, June 26-29, 2022!