Newsletter Sign Up
AfCPA 2020 is now fully virtual! The event’s main program of invited speakers will be live-streamed December 8-10 to registrants around the world, and to participants of the 14 satellite sites located across Africa. Content will be recorded and available to registrants after the conference for a limited time.
AfCPA 2020 is building an enhanced virtual experience for all its registrants, speakers, and sponsors. As a fully digital event, AfCPA 2020 can maximize the inclusion of the global precision agriculture community, stimulate new ideas and partnerships, and strengthen the network needed to put precision agriculture in action in Africa.
AI in Agriculture: Innovation and Discovery to Equitably Meet Producer Needs and Perceptions
- Graduate Research Assistantship Position at the University of Minnesota
- Precision Agriculture Technologies Extension Specialist
- Open Rank, Tenured or Tenure-Track Faculty Robotics and Automation
- Assistant Professor in Soil Remote Sensing
- Post Doc in Precision Agriculture - UCONN
The International Society of Precision Agriculture (ISPA) is a non-profit professional scientific organization.
The mission of ISPA is to advance the science of precision agriculture globally.
Contact email@example.com to suggest content for future newsletters or visit www.ispag.org for more about the Society